WoW Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valeron-Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Valeron-Warrior Empty Valeron-Warrior

Post  Valeron Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

About the player

*Your name?
Char name: Valeron

*Your gender(male/female)?
Male

*Your age?

*Your country,time zone?
Turkey (gmt+2)

*Your status (Working/Studying etc.)?
Studying/ Masters Degree in Communication&Media
Work: Freelance Manager Coaching and Public Relations

*Your interests, hobbies?
Warhammer 40k tabletop, sci-fi/fantasy novels, football

*Describe yourself as a person?
well, i am a really easy going person, cool headed, like to joke around and always positive attitude..

About Your character

*Your current Realm/Faction?
Zenedar-Horde

*Your level?

*Your professions?
none-as i just created this toon 3 weeks ago (15 days play time and 1 day 19 hours at lvl 80) ago when i decided to come back at wow after 1 year absence my ex main provides to this toon Smile

*Your spec and explanation why you choose this spec?
Fury/Arms atm, fury looks promising at pve and well arms is hell of a fun to play with while pvping

*Provide armory link?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&cn=Valeron

*Your raiding expierience(expose all from Vanilla till now)?
woof this gonna be a long run so buckle up..

Vanilla
Played as a Mage at Al'akir - Horde- Requiem (2nd class leader of mages)- farmed everything up to KT (we only killed him once sadly) and was always the 3rd guild in the entire community in progression pace (after Darkstom (horde) who migrated here it seems and Stature of the Gods (alliance) )

Played as a Rogue and Holy Pally at Boulderfist - Alliance - Wolfpack as Rogue class leader and raid leader, Farmed till c'tun

BC
Played as a Druid and Warlock at Al'akir - Horde - Requiem - Farmed and tanked till Black Temple

Played as a Rogue at Boulderfist -Alliance- Wolfpack Farmed till SSC

After i reached Black Temple with my druid i stopped playing and sold my acc before the sunwell patch

Wotlk
none atm as i just returned to the game

As a side note here; after i left wow i played warhammer online then aion in very competitive level ( server Firsts at Karak Azgal (pve vise) and was in the first 5 world wide to siege a city (3 nights in a row) with my guild and community ofc)

*What do You find most rewarding in the game?
overcoming a very hard encounter and the feeling after the fight.. its priceless

*What do You find most frustrating in the game?
ppl choosing gear over skill... yes gear is important to maximise your characters output but w/o brains and aptitude a gear wont be enough to over do a skilled player

General info

*Your computer is strong enough to handle WoW raiding?
Yes

*Your internet connection?
8mbit/dsl

*Are You able to communicate through vent/mumble/teamspeak etc. ?
Yes

Variuos questions

*Your alts, would You play one of your alts as a main if needed?
well on this acc i only have a 80 druid wich is at Zenedar too, and if he is needed i'd like to play with it (just needs to gear up a bit first tho)

*Would You migrate to other realm if guild desides so?
Yes

*Are You a team player, expose Your thoughts what needs to be a "good team"?
Yes, i am totally a team player... and being a good team can be achieved by good communication and attitude towards each other and to encounters we will face... To be a good team every part of that team should be able to give 100% and even more if needed. team should be working as a well oiled machine.

*You able to handle criticism?
ofc i can and i embrace criticism to tweak myself and try to be better in the light of that...

Class questions

* Are You able to play every spec this class offers?
Well i am not geared or experienced as Prot, but i mentioned before i am no new to raid tanking so with a bit of practice with my new toon i think i can handle it with flying colours.

* Do you ever tanked in a raid, do you like to tank?
yes i did as a druid main tank at tbc (as mentioned before), i prefer to dps but if a prot warrior tank needed i am up to task.

Valeron

Back to top Go down

Valeron-Warrior Empty Re: Valeron-Warrior

Post  Admin Wed May 19, 2010 10:00 am

Hey there, Mert.

Firstly thanks for applying here.You amazing expierience there, which says alot to me. Also you have expierience as a tank, that is good. Because in this guild we will have the most minimum number of players, so every possible situation will require to be handle by that small number. Thats why our guild people will be forced to play speces which ecounter require, not which they prefer that moment. So you up to it?

Admin
Admin

https://wowcrew.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeron Wed May 19, 2010 10:20 am

as i mentioned at the application "if i am needed as a tank i am up for the task" Smile

Valeron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 20, 2010 2:55 am

Hey, Mert.

You are accepted for a Warrior bracket! now, you gained accses to see Accepted forum. If you dont, contact me, through PM here.

Admin
Admin

https://wowcrew.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum