WoW Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forming serious hardcore 10 men guild on Zenedar. Read all!

Go down

Forming serious hardcore 10 men guild on Zenedar. Read all! Empty Forming serious hardcore 10 men guild on Zenedar. Read all!

Post  Admin Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

Greetings World of Warcraft players!

I am Safyra from Zenedar-EU realm. I started playing again in global after sometime with a freshly character. I love PvE, especially doing that with a "mine" team, I am 110% dedicated guild player, so I decided to try to make a hardcore PRO 10 man guild on Zenedar - EU, formed by players with same thoughts like mines. I know that task wont be easy, but I'll give it a try to create strong 10 people familly for very FUN playing this game. That is what this game about, issint it? : ) So here is my idea..

Main Idea and goals for such a guild.

The guild will consists of 10 exeptional players. Each represents diffrent class. So we will have 10 diffrent classes. Every player must be able to play every spec, the class could give. For example I am a Shaman, I will be playing as a Resto(healer), Enh(melee DPS) or Ele(Ranged DPS). It would depend on our raid situation and setup needed to deal with it. That would give us all possible setups for encounters.

Due to coming big cataclysm changes for 10 man raiding and guild system, we will try to go step by step with leading 10 man brackets guilds in the world. So this leads for a strong motivation and dedication required for such an idea.

A ten diffrent persons will be involved in good relations, to form a very strong guild atmosphere, which provide us to seek our goals. We will help each other strongly, so every player must be dedicated to guild, not to archiev self-goals.

Information and recruitment

*The guild will be on a Horde side.
*It will form on Zenedar - EU ( a good server with a good progression for PvE)
*Only players who are 18+ are welcome to apply (sorry younger players)
*You wont need to have a decent gear for ICC or an expierience there! Everything is easy learnable if you are a good player or you strongly will to be one of them.
*You must be active in this game and looking foward to play there then cataclysm expansion shows up.
*You must be a team player which is gonna play for a guild, not only to get geared for example. If we will be same 10 players with this though, 100% it will comes byitself, so dedication and patients always wins here.
*If you play on ally side or another realm, you also can apply here if you could provide char transfer or faction change.
*If You interested, please visit this forum created for this idea and fill application template - https://wowcrew.darkbb.com/forum.htm

I will give a time for more applications to come for each of class.Then gonna pick best suited players for this guild and we gonna make a ventrilo conversation with all 10 players. We will decided everything there. Name of the guild, main-goals, raiding times, loot system and everything needed for such a guild.

I strongly believe that there are atleast 9 more players thinking same as me!

Sorry for my english and Thank you for reading this, anny comments, questions and suggestions are strongly appriciating here! : )

Admin
Admin

https://wowcrew.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum